Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by www.jjsgreatescape.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
- Your www.jjsgreatescape.com, Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and www.jjsgreatescape.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause www.jjsgreatescape.com liability. You must immediately notify www.jjsgreatescape.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. www.jjsgreatescape.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this blog which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorised use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Norway.
Moderation of comments
In the comments we want to act as good hosts. We encourage lively discussion, as long as it does not disturb the other guests. Posts with the following content will likely be moderated:
- Banning or other words that can be perceived as derogatory
- Strong and personal attacks on other participants in the comments
- Opinions that essentially has nothing with the contents of the article to do